Castle & Cooke’s Everett location has been providing high quality amenities to aviation clients at Paine Field for over 35 years.
Our full-service FBO has always shared and continues to uphold the Castle & Cooke vision for exceptional service. Located 20 miles north of downtown Seattle in Snohomish County, Paine Field is home to several aviation museums, and perhaps most notable, Boeing’s largest manufacturing facility. Want to see a B787 Dreamliner being built? The facility is next door and offers tours 7 days a week. Or if you’re a coffee lover, visit the Starbucks flagship on Pike Street.
- Fueling & All Aircraft Support Services
- Concierge Services and Catering
- Rental and Crew Cars
- Aircraft Cleaning & Maintenance
- Aircraft Support Services
- Aircraft deicing available
- Cargo Charter Ground Services
- 20,000 Square Feet of Hangar Space
- 3,500 Square Feet of Facility Space
- Elegant lobby and reception area
- Executive Conference Room
- Pilot’s Flight Planning Center
- Pilot’s Lounge & Rest Area
Paine Field Airport
Address: 9724 32nd Place West Everett, WA 98204
Phone: (425) 355-6600
Fax: (425) 355-7825
Front Desk: customerservicePAE@castlecooke.co
Arlington Municipal Airport
Address: 18826 59th Drive NE Arlington, WA 98223
Terry Wilcoxson – General Manager
(425) 355-6600 | email@example.com
KPAE is a Landing Rights Airport ONLY.
Any international arrivals to KPAE must contact and speak to the customs officer in order to get clearance.
(425) 423-9000 | 8401 Paine Field Blvd, Mukilteo, WA
(425) 423-8600 | 718 Front Street, Mukilteo, WA
(425) 609-4000 | 131 128th Street Sw, Everett, WA